Friday, June 4, 2010

The American Teenager detests New York state regences.

Date: 6/4/10
Time: 8:49 pm
Mood: dulled
Current style: Whatever i put on after swimming
Current Food-Obsession: Crepes.
Song of the Day: Speechless by Lady Gaga
Today was fun fun fun. I went swimming with a few of my classies after walking home from school. We also started shooting for our new music video for Lady Gaga's "Telephone." Then I went home and played scrabble. Then i ate, and went to the grocery store. Now I'm watching the National Spelling bee. We took a regents review math quiz today, and my teacher said we did TERRIBLE. People got like, 20 out of 40. Luckily, the American teenager got a 36 out of 40. (hehehe, sucka's!!!) This leads me into my regentses. Regents's regentsi regentsae? Ok, my math regents and my Earth Science regents. Here's the deal, I HAVE TO DO WELL. Like, getting below 90's on either isn't an option. We got regents review books, and this stuff is difficult. MEHHH. But it IS a friday and i'm most certainly not here to mope, so i'm going to go hang out and.... well anyway Please Please Please wish me luck, y'all.
Love,
The American Teenager

No comments:

Post a Comment